Bluebonnet Properties is a full service residential property management company. We manage houses and duplexes for investor-owners, including buying and selling as part of the property management process.
Bluebonnet Properties began in 1990. Having had a 28 year career in the insurance business with Farmers Insurance Group, Mickey Lavy was well suited to the daily routine of problem solving. When he bought the small failing business from another real estate broker, it survived on it's own for three years. Now, 25 years later, the business supports a staff of three, plus maintenance contractors. The growth of the McLennan County area deserves much credit.
Our business is known for honesty and integrity rooted in the "Golden Rule." A Corporate Constitution by James Cash Penney, written in 1913 reflects these rules. He wrote that the JC Penney Company would operate in this way:
- To serve the public, as nearly as we can, to it's complete satisfaction.
- To expect for the service we render a fair remuneration, and not all the profit the traffic will bear.
- To do all in our power to pack the customer's dollar full of value, quality, and satisfaction.
- To continue to train ourselves and our associates so the services we give will be more and more intelligently performed.
- To improve constantly the human factor in our business.
- To reward men and women in our organization through participation in what the business produces.
- To test every policy, method, and act in this wise: "Does it square with what is right and just?"
Bluebonnet Properties can provide for you written references from owners and tenants that bear out the use of this corporate constitution in our daily activities.
As an owner of property and a client of ours, you'll find that your investment has become a steady income source when you hire Bluebonnet Properties. You'll receive a monthly statement that shows the details of anything that occurred during the month. We screen tenants, lease your property, collect the rent, pay any bills for repairs, send copies of bills and the checks we used to pay them with and finally, a check to you for the balance.
As a convenience for some, we send the statement by email and deposit the owner's check. The December 5 statement is also your year-end tax document.
We will advertise Bluebonnet Properties and your property in several ways including our website. Our telephone yellow pages ad appeals to the lost renter as well as to the owner looking for help. As Realtors® we can help get your property sold when the time is right.
Our professional affiliation is with the Waco Association of Realtors and the Texas Apartment Association. We are also members of the Waco Chamber of Commerce and the Texas Association of Realtors.
Please see the Articles page and read the article, "How To Love Your Landlord", by Mickey Lavy. It has been picked up by five internet website publishers and can be found with a Google-search of the name.
Michael (Mickey) Lavy
Member of the:
Waco Association of Realtors
Texas Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Waco Chamber of Commerce
Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau